I take your privacy just as seriously as I take mine. This website does not place cookies on your PC and your visit to this website will not result in your personal data being gathered or stored for the purpose of sharing it with third parties. I run a person to person business and so I only use your contact details for the purpose of direct communications between us regarding our business transaction, as well as for creating an invoice. Seeing as payments are done by bank transfer, I do not require your bank account or credit card information. Any information obtained will not be shared with third parties of any kind.
Our website is fully secure and is monitored by SiteLock – a cloud-based security tool – that scans for malware and vulnerabilities on a daily basis and immediately fixes any detected threats. The according security badge on our homepage enables you to see that our site is secure.
Regarding Privacy Protection and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- DelAgan, as a Belgian company, applies the “law of December 8, 1992 on Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data” as modified by the “law of December 11, 1998” and by the “law of June 13, 2005 on electronic communications”.
- DelAgan takes responsibility for the processing of your personal data.
The personal data Collected by DelAgan is the data you communicate to us via email for the purpose of placing an order:
1) Your name
2) Your address (shipment and billing)
3) Your email address
Data we do not collect: Your IP-address, profile name, password, login profile picture, bank account/credit card information, data obtained by placing cookies or by registering
General Purposes and duration of the processing of data: DelAgan will use the obtained personal data solely for the purposes mentioned below:
- Delivery and invoice-details of the articles ordered by you, based on the provision of the article(s) that you requested.
- E-mail communications in regards to the above purchase/payment/invoice/shipment.
We will store your personal data (in the form of the order email and invoice) for a period of minimum seven years as per fiscal regulations.
We do not collect or use your date for the following: Direct marketing, profiling/automated decisions, transfer to third parties (with unlikely exception of a legal obligation following a court order to comply with laws and/or regulations; DelAgan will, if reasonably possible, try to inform you about this beforehand)
Your rights in regards to your data:
- You have the right to freely obtain at any moment access to your personal data (i.e. a copy of the email you sent to DelAgan), as well as to be informed about the use of your personal data.
- You have the right to request DelAgan to correct, delete or complement your personal data. This will however, be for the purpose of information only, seeing as I do not store any personal data and I cannot delete/modify a past issued invoice.
- You have the right to object and are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, however please note that the delivery of certain services (i.e. shipment) is not possible in case you refuse to provide us with certain personal data.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to: DelAgan/An Devriese – Clos de la Pergola 7 – 1332 Genval - Belgium
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority: Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-maill: email@example.com. This does not affect a provision before the civil court. If you have suffered damages caused by the processing of your personal data you can file a claim for damages.
Safety and confidentiality:
- We have adopted safety measures which are suited on both a technical and an organisational level to avoid the destruction, the loss, the forgery, the adjustment, the non-authorised access or the notification of the personal data by accident to a third party, as well as the non-authorised processing of these data.
- DelAgan shall not be liable in any way for direct or indirect damages caused by a wrongfully or improper use of the personal data by a third party.
- You are solely responsible for the use of the Website on your computer, IP-address and identification data, as well as for the confidentiality.
- DelAgan does not have any employees who could access and compromise/transfer your data.